Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hidden messages in cartoons?




I was excited to watch the new Christmas Dora special and sat down with my two year old to watch it. Right from the start they have to solve a riddle from a grumpy old troll and then put on a magical cape, they also ask the kids watching to put on this magical cape and go back to the past and to the future. Sorry , but I am not interested in my child getting comfortable with witchcraft.

I was hoping this cartoon would not be like the Dora Snow Princess special where they asked the children watching to repeat a spell to free the snow princess. I know I do not want my child participating in witchcraft either.

2 Chronicles 33:6
And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.
2 Chronicles 33:5-7

I guess this should not surprise me Disney has been doing this for years . I really think the Devil uses these cartoons as a way to get children comfortable with witchcraft , and ghost (demons). When these children grow older than they will not be so scared to dabble into a little witchcraft.

John 12:35
Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
John 12:34-36


2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2 Corinthians 6:13-15


In watching Yo Gabba Gabba I have decided that guy who wears the orange suit seems as homosexual as it comes. I feel like I am watching a rave when it is on. Once again getting children comfortable with men that act like women. More darkness mixing with light.


More later....


No comments:

Post a Comment